Monday, February 16, 2009

D-I-S-C-I-P-L-I-N-E ! ! !

I have been out of my routine for a couple weeks now and am in desperate need of getting things to SLOW DOWN so that I can re-focus on myself and my goals! Today I am doing New Rule of Lifting for Women Workout B of Stage 4 for the first time. I am still sore from workout A, which I did on Saturday morning. Stage 4 is identical to Stage 2 - which I find to be kind of nice because it was really easy to get into the workout and do it all the way through without worrying too much about whether or not I was doing the exercises correctly or not - because I am already comfortable with them. I did buy a set of adjustable dumbbells last week and it was really nice to be able to up my weights significantly on each exercise - it left the sweet pain in my muscles that I still feel today! :)

Rachel Cosgrove made a very interesting blog post the other day that you should check out. In the post she talks about her workouts and the nutrition plan that she suggests to clients to drop some weight.

No comments: