Friday, February 6, 2009

12 Weeks, 12 Pounds, 12 Inches

Today was measurement day, I try to take my measurements every 4 weeks. I find that I don't see as big of a difference if I measure more often. I am happy to say that in the last 12 weeks I have lost 12 pounds and 12 inches! I feel that this is a complete success and am VERY proud of myself because in the last 12 weeks there were many temptations and stressors: Thanksgiving, a week long vacation in Mexico, a long hospital stay of a close family member, his death, 3 Christmas Celebrations, New Year's, and my Dad, Mom, and Husband's birthdays. 

I am now 25.75 inches and 21 pounds away from my goal. Which is completely achievable by the end of June.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi, I found your blog from Tosca's fourm. I love your meal plans! Mind if I borrow a few? You've done a great job and I look forward to seeing the rest of your success.
Mary

Maria Peters said...

Feel free to borrow any of my meal plans! Also, please share your thoughts, comments, recipes, or meal plans with me! I am always looking for new information!