Thursday, March 26, 2009

I want to be a good tree...

No good tree bears bad fruit, 
     nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. 
     People do not pick figs from thornbushes, 
     or grapes from briers. 
The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, 
     and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. 
     For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.
                                                                       - - Luke 6:43-45
Strive to be a good tree today!

BTW, today was weight-in day and I am down 1.5 pounds this week!!! I guess Laura and Melissa were right when they told me that I could use a week off from heavy lifting to let my knee rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it feels good to be right once in awhile :) _ Laura

Kari@Onederland said...

Congrats on the loss!