Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Supplements

I made a post a few weeks ago asking about supplements that people are taking and I decided that it would be a good idea to post the supplements that I decided to start taking and why I chose these particular supplements.

Pictured above from left to right:
  1. Chromium Picolate - for the digestion of carbohydrates
  2. Omega Complex - to get my EFA's
  3. Super Digestive Enzymes - to aid in breaking down the high fiber food that I eat (especially raw veggies, beans, etc.)
  4. CLA - to aid in fat loss
  5. Women's Active Multi-Vitamin - to ensure that I get my vitamins and minerals
  6. Calcium/Magnesium/Vitamin D - to promote bone health
  7. L-Carnitine - to aid in the digestion of fatty acids, especially CLA
  8. Glucosamine/Chondroitin/MSM - to promote joint health
I do not take the recommended dose on the label of each of these supplements because I feel like I do get some of these nutrients in my normal diet and the Multi-Vitamin does contain some of the other supplements that I take.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do £2,4,6..

Anonymous said...

lol - I ment #..not the £-letter, got it all wrong (Norwegian you know :))