Our weekend was hectic, to say the least...
Friday was a day of preparation...
Saturday was an extremely busy day!
- In the early AM, Allan successfully installed the water line for the new fridge.
- The new fridge was delivered and installed.
- Allan altered the doorway next to the fridge to accommodate its stature.
- Hung the TV on the wall.
- Had a drink at a friend's house for Sam's birthday.
- Attended the Artcrank Poster show and purchased a few very cool posters.
- Went to an after party at a local bar.
- In bed by midnight.
Today was another long day...
- Up at 7:00 for the Palm Sunday church service where the choir sang.
- After church, we went to brunch with my family (had a veggie egg white omelet, fruit cup and whole wheat toast)
- Picked up the contents of our freezer at my parent's house.
- Purchased new dinning room chairs and brought them home!
- Helped Allan's parent's to move an entertainment center into their basement.
- Ate leftover chili with Allan.
- Sat on the couch and am watching Madagascar while surfing the internet.
- Signed up for a summer CSA share to split with my parents.
Phew! I need to go to bed early tonight to get some rest!