Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Wednesday!!!

It's crazy to think that the week is officially half over. Do you feel as though your week has been productive? I feel like I have not sat down and just relaxed! Why do I do this to myself? I definitely have had a very productive workout in addition to making time to eat completely clean and fit in two workouts.

Tonight my husband and I decided to host the Easter celebration for both of our families. We normally host Thanksgiving and last year we hosted Easter at the last minute (literally the day before). If anyone has any good ideas for a Clean main entree for Easter, let me know. I am thinking about making a sirloin roast.

Here are my eats for today:

M1 - 1/2 cup egg whites, 1 chicken sausage, 1/3 cup dry oatmeal cooked in 2/3 cup water + cinnamon + vanilla
M2 - vita-mix: spinach + berry mix/mango + orange + protein powder + flax + bee pollen + water
M3 - roast turkey breast + fresh salsa + 1/2 pita
M4 - 1 nectarine + chocolate protein bar
M5 - 1 organic chicken sausage + sauerkraut + sprouted wheat bun
M6 - 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt + strawberries + protein powder + vanilla

I decided that my knee was feeling a little better today and I decided to do a lower body workout. Here is my workout routine from this morning:

Sissy Squats: BW/10 reps, BW/10 reps
Lunges: BW/10 reps each leg, BW/10 reps each leg
Hack Lifts: 20lb/10 reps, 20lb/10 reps
Calf Raises: BW/20 reps, BW/20 reps
Deadlifts: 40 lb/20 reps, 40lb/20 reps
Swiss Ball Crunches with Overhead Reach: BW/15 reps, BW/15 reps

No comments: