Friday, May 29, 2009

Our Great God

I apologize for my absence the last few weeks, as you already know, I have been very busy with work, family, and the competition that I am in (only 2 weeks left!). However, in my normal "blogging" time I have been searching blogs, the internet, and books for a good resource pertaining to clean pregnancies.

I am very interested in learning more about becoming pregnant, how to be clean and active during pregnancy, along with clean living and fitness postpartum. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find a good, thorough resource for this type of information. I have found that most pregnancy information is either scientific/medically based (not exactly pertaining to natural or clean methods) or it is vague and unsupported by research. Any thoughts or suggestions? I have been thinking that it would be much easier if Tosca just partnered with an MD and wrote a book! :)

Also, I have been in search of a Homeopath or Neuropath that I could go and see for some advice on this; however, there are not a lot of good resources for finding someone that is recommended and would be covered by my insurance. Oh well... maybe I will just have to start a resource of my own to help all of us out! ;)

Last night at church, Mark, one of my fellow choir members, sang a few songs during the service and one of them was a song by Fernando Ortega and Mac Powell called "Our Great God". It is such a beautiful, emotional song and it really touched my heart. This is the best video that I could find to share the song with you.

Have a most blessed day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the song..Bless you, sweetie!

Maria Peters said...

God bless you!

April said...

Have you ever looked into Natural Family planning? We bought the home study course and have been using it for years. It's very simple and easy to learn. You take your temperature every morning and also track your cervical mucus to determine your fertility levels. It can be used to avoid pregnancy or to find the best days to try to become pregnant. What I love about it is that you can decide month to month whether you are trying to conceive, plus you are not taking chemical hormones (BC pill) or using plastic or foam barrier methods (who knows what's in that stuff). The website is ccli.org.

Good Luck and Thanks for your great web site! You're very inspiring! April