Saturday, March 21, 2009

Peppermint Lemongrass Green Iced Tea

On Thursday afternoon, the sun was shinning and the birds were chirping and I was in the mood for a cup of iced tea! I scoured my cupboards and came up with a fabulous Peppermint, Lemongrass, Spearmint, Green Tea concoction that satisfies my sweet tooth and my desire for fresh summer days.

Peppermint Lemongrass Green Iced Tea

4 cups very hot water
2 cups ice
2 cups ice water
4 tea bags Tazo China Green Tips
2 tea bags Tazo Zen
2 tea bags Organic Peppermint Herbal Tea

Place tea bags in 4 cups very hot water and let steep for 10 minutes.

In the meantime combine 2 cups cold water and 2 cups ice in a large pitcher. When tea has finished steeping, pour over cold water/ice in pitcher and stir. Let cool in fridge for at least 1 hour. 

Sip from a fabulous glass while laying in the warm summer sun!

No comments: