Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What Am I Going to Eat Today?

I ended up having to work late yesterday and was not able to get a workout in. I will work out twice as hard today when I get home. :) I plan on doing Workout A of NROL4W Stage 3 and will do the 8-minute Tae Bo video.

Here are my eats for today:

Meal 1 - 1/2 C egg whites, 1 chicken sausage, 1 slice cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread
Meal 2 - Vita-Mix: 1 cupped hand full strawberries, 2 cupped hands full of spinach, 1/2 C kefir, 4 TB Living Harvest hemp protein powder, 1 TB each Flax, Wheat Germ, and Bee Pollen, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 date, water and ice
Meal 3 - 4 hard boiled egg whites, 1 C cooked oatmeal with 1TB each flax & wheat germ, vanilla, cinnamon, honey, 1 apple
Meal 4 - 1 Nutty Maple Cinnamon bar, 2 cupped hands full of red peppers, 1 TB hummus

For dinner I am making the following:
Meal 5 - Spaghetti Squash topped with my Vita-Mix Marinara sauce and ground bison

No comments: