Friday, February 27, 2009

SNOW!!!

Yesterday we had a huge snow storm that dropped several inches of snow in Minneapolis. Today I spent over 1 1/2 hours shoveling our little walk. Some of you have seen the inner-city house that we live in and know that this is an insane amount of time to spend shoveling snow... for those of you who have not seen our house - there is not much to shovel here - a small driveway, and a short walk to the house, around the house, and to the street. In some places I think that the snow was over a foot deep! Needless to say it was a great workout!

You can bet that I will definitely be feeling the burn today after the snow shoveling and the intense full-body workout that I did yesterday afternoon !

I am off of Cooler 1 for the weekend - my husband gets home from Portland, Oregon, soon and I am sure that we will want to celebrate. I plan on keeping to a strict Cooler 2, like always. Tonight I am making Pizza for Clean Eaters (from Tosca's Family and Kids book) topped with homemade pizza sauce, organic pepperoni, skim-mozzarella, sun-dried tomatoes, peppers, onions and whatever else we can find - this is my husband's favorite meal. And will have a cheat of a few glasses of red wine or a pomegranate-champagne drink (from the Eat Clean Diet Cookbook). 

Have a fabulous weekend and keep it clean!

No comments: