Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cooler 1: Day 2

1 Day down, 3 more to go!

I didn't feel hungry or starved at all yesterday. I worked out when I got home and actually felt motivated and energetic. After dinner I had a craving for something sweet and instead of giving in to the temptation, I made myself a cup of Mint Tea. It really helped!

I then treated myself and went to Crate & Barrel to pick out some fun springy gadgets for the kitchen. I purchased a mango slicer, egg separator, grapefruit knife, a cute green spoon rest, a matching veggie brush, some flexi-grip mats, two cute glasses to sip fun spring drinks out of (when I am back on Cooler 2 and can Vita-Mix) and a few other misc items. I still want to pick up a Pineapple corer/slicer and a citrus peeler... I will have to go to Bed Bath and Beyond sometime soon to find them.

Here are my eats so far today:

Meal 1 - 4 hard boiled egg whites, 1 serving baked oatmeal
Meal 2 - 1 serving egg bake, 1/2 sweet potato
Meal 3 - 1 serving roasted chicken breast, 1 serving lightly steamed green beans, 1 serving raw orange pepper

Here is what is left in my Cooler for the day:

Meal 4 - Egg bake, 1/2 sweet potato
Meal 5 - Leftover spaghetti squash and bison marinara
Meal 6 - Cooler 1 Hot Chocolate and 1/2 apple

I sing in the church choir and we have practice tonight. I am singing two duets and a solo soon and today is Ash Wednesday, so I will be there most of the night tonight - my workouts will have to wait until tomorrow. I will work out twice as hard to make up for it!

No comments: