Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cooler 1 and 2 Checklists

With the help of my forum friend, Ms. Tracey, I have been working on perfecting my Cooler 1 and Cooler 2 Checklists. Without further procrastination I present to you my Checklists! 

I would also like to Thank Laura for helping me to convert my files to .jpg's so that I could post the pics here for you!

When you click on the Link above the Preview window you will be brought to a screen that will show you a preview of the document. In the document viewer, above the preview, you will see tabs - one of those tabs is Download (3rd from the right) - if you click here you can opt to download a PDF of the Checklist and save it on your computer. Otherwise, you can Send the document to a friend (or yourself) or Share it on your Facebook or Blog. YOu can also use the iPaper drop down to complete many of the same actions.

Please let me know if you have any questions or problems downloading the documents.

Cooler 1 Checklist
Cooler 1 Checklist - 2B Landscape

Cooler 2 Checklist
Cooler 2 Checklist - 2B

No comments: