Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm still here!

Good Evening!!!

I am still here and eating clean. If you follow me on Twitter, you saw that I am keeping my eats clean and getting in my workouts, but have been BUSY! It's crazy how our life gets completely out of control in the summer and to top it off, I have been working longer, more packed hours at work. So, by the time I get home, workout and get supper on the table I am down for the count!

We had a really nice weekend at home with some decent weather for a change. We were even able to spend Sunday at my parent's pool.

Allan and I just picked this up on Sunday at Best Buy and have been playing it every night!!!



My favorite games so far are jet skiing and wake boarding.





I would love to check out this game for the Wii:
Does anyone have it? What do you think?

Sweet dreams!

5 comments:

AzLinda said...

Hey there you are, glad you're still here! I miss you posting your clean eats and recipes ...boo-hoo :(

I don't have wii, but it's on my to get list. That active game looks killer :D

Anonymous said...

My DS has a Wii..I prefer the Gym ;) or some killer Circuits at home..

Maria Peters said...

I prefer my weights and treadmill, too. I have never used the Wii for exercise, but if they start making the games intense enough, I might have to add them to my work out rotation.

Heather said...

The Wii Active is AMAZING! I just got it last week and I think it's actually a pretty good workout. I like that there various pre-set workouts, but you can also customize them to what you want. Let's just say that after 30-45 minutes, I've worked up a nice sweat for an indoor video game workout.

The Leflett's said...

I have the Wii Active and LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! I prefer it over the Wii Fit and the Jillian Michaels game. I say it's worth the investment.