Sunday, March 20, 2011

A New Chapter

"Anyone who intends to come with me has to let me lead. You're not in the driver's seat—I am... Follow me and I'll show you how." Luke 9:23

After copious hours of prayer and soul searching, we have decided to put our house on the market. We absolutely LOVE our home and it saddens us to offer it up to the highest bidder. However, we are very excited about our future prospects.

Home Sweet Home
Being that this was our first home together, Allan and I have spent countless hours changing fixtures, painting, decorating, updating, organizing and landscaping. The future owner of our house will certainly have a delightful surprise once the snow melts - the yard is an oasis filled with exotic blooming perennials.

Endless Summer - blue when in bloom
Perennial Hydrangea - Amazing LARGE blooms
If you or someone you know is looking for a well kept, updated, modern home in South Minneapolis, 6 blocks west of Lake Nokomis and 1.5 blocks south of Minnehaha Creek, please do not hesitate to drop us a line.

Beautiful tulips
Click here to view the Virtual Tour (please ignore the smooth jazz)
Click here to view the MLS listing

Our new, custom built fence
and the spring view of the newest flower bed
What are you favorite memories of homes past?

My favorite memory in our home was our housewarming/my college graduation party - all of our closest friends and family were there to celebrate with us. Amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could buy your house! I love it! Hopefully you will find a good buyer that appreciates all the work you have put into it.

What are you up to now..?