Friday, March 18, 2011

Chelsea Market Part Deux

One rainy afternoon Matthew and I ventured to the Chelsea Market in search of an adventure.


We found green juice (greens, ginger, lemon, pineapple).


A delicious sticker.


A post workout shake to-go (banana, cashew milk, carob).


And Anthropologie.


If I had unlimited money to spend, I would have purchased one of each apron. I just love aprons!



Look at these cute notepads!

Dinner Planning
Grocery List
Packing Checklist
I bought this notepad for jotting down recipes, as both of my recipe notepads are completely full.


What exciting adventures have you been on recently?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duck shake looks deli! Coolest notepads!

Maxine said...

Thanks for taking us along with you as you explore all of these things! I just got back from spending 2.5 months travelling across 10 countries in Asia, so I need some adventure right now. We might be out your way this summer, so I'll ask you for some food recommendations. Cheers!

Maria Peters said...

Maxine, traveling in Asia sounds amazing! I would love to give you restaurant recommendations if you are ever in the Minneapolis area.