Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Productive Weekend


Our weekend was hectic, to say the least... 

Friday was a day of preparation...
  1. Cleaned out the old fridge.
  2. Drove my mom to physical therapy and to run some errands.
  3. Went to the Co-Op.
  4. Made clean pizza (I had mine on an english muffin).

  5. Had a failed attempt at installing the water line for our new fridge.

Saturday was an extremely busy day!
  1. In the early AM, Allan successfully installed the water line for the new fridge.
  2. The new fridge was delivered and installed.
  3. Allan altered the doorway next to the fridge to accommodate its stature.
  4. Hung the TV on the wall.
  5. Had a drink at a friend's house for Sam's birthday.
  6. Attended the Artcrank Poster show and purchased a few very cool posters.
  7. Went to an after party at a local bar.
  8. In bed by midnight.
Today was another long day...
  1. Up at 7:00 for the Palm Sunday church service where the choir sang.
  2. After church, we went to brunch with my family (had a veggie egg white omelet, fruit cup and whole wheat toast)
  3. Picked up the contents of our freezer at my parent's house.
  4. Purchased new dinning room chairs and brought them home!
  5. Helped Allan's parent's to move an entertainment center into their basement.
  6. Ate leftover chili with Allan.
  7. Sat on the couch and am watching Madagascar while surfing the internet.
  8. Signed up for a summer CSA share to split with my parents.
Phew! I need to go to bed early tonight to get some rest!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just wonder if you ever get frustrated and find yourself just eating out of boredom. I feel I'm always on a diet, I eat clean but then sabotage my hard work by eating 1/2 bag of chips or cereal! How do you stay motivated and not get tempted to overindulge for so long?
Cathy

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED TO FIND YOUR BLOG! I HAVE STARED EATING CLEAN AND ALSO BOUGHT THE NEW RULES OF LIFTING FOR WOMEN AND STARTED THAT PROGRAM AS WELL. I AM READY FOR CHANGE.