Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bright and Sunny Day!

I am not going to believe it until it has been proven to me... but Spring may actually be here! I am staying optimistic, but will not be fooled again. It did snow here last Saturday and Sunday. :(

I am loving the new fridge and can't wait to fill it up with groceries this week. I thought that the larger freezer would be helpful, but it is already full. Looks like I may have to buy a small freezer for the basement still. Oh well.

Last week Allan and I decided to surprise both of our Mom's with a little Easter surprise and purchased them each a full set of Tosca's Eat-Clean Diet books (not the Workout book). My mom called this morning and was excited about them. We have not heard from Allan's mom yet. Hopefully it will help to answer some of their questions about Clean Eating.

I made Chicken and Black Bean Quesadillas for supper tonight and they were amazing! I will be posting the recipe and pics soon.

1 comment:

Tracey South said...

Maria: I love reading your blog. I need to ask. How do you find the time to do all this? It is amazing. I thought I had it together and I ready your blog and my jaw drops.

I need to know your secret!
Tracey