Here are the goals that I set for myself in this competition and how I did at accomplishing them:
- Pray for strength, courage, and determination every day - I have been praying a lot lately and definitely feel closer to God, reading the Psalms has been helping a lot with this
- Loose 17.5 pounds and at least 18 inches - I lost 14.75 inches and 6.5 pounds, I am starting to realize that inches are much more important than pounds
- Lift weights 2-3 days per week - accomplished, NROL4W is now over... what to do next???
- Run intervals 2 days per week for 20-30 minutes - I faltered at this as the days became nicer, I spent more time outside with Allan and was biking a lot more instead of running
- Follow Cooler 2 strictly, allow myself one cheat per week, usually a glass of red wine - with our busy schedule filled with lots of events, parties, and family outings away from home, I ended up having more cheats than one a week
- Eat more high-water content vegetables instead of fruit - I added a lot more green smoothies to my diet and have been trying some new types of greens and really liking them (kale, chard, etc.)
- Remember to take my multi-vitamin, omega, calcium/magnesium, digestive enzymes and wheatgrass every day - accomplished and added CLA to the list
- Eat a variety of protein sources every day - accomplished
- Stay positive - really working on this one!
- Create an organization area in my kitchen for a vision board and menu planning - accomplished, just need to fill up the vision board a bit more :)
- First note for the vision board: "Cast your burden upon the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken." Psalm 55:2
The following are my results from the competition: