Monday, October 12, 2009

Thank you.

Thank you for your support, thoughts, prayers, and encouragement in the last month and a half. It has really meant a lot to both Allan and me.

Allan has been home from the hospital for about a month and is getting stronger every day. His attitude is very positive and he makes progress every day towards a full recovery. Thank the Lord!

We thank God daily for saving Allan's life so that he can experience beauty that God grants us each and every day. Allan's life is truly a miracle!

I plan on starting to blog again about my daily life, eats, and workouts. Even though I have not been blogging recently, I have been taking pics of the simple meals that we have been eating and plan on sharing those with you. Since Allan has been sick, I have simplified our eats and we are both happier that way.

Thanks again for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers.

”God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1

6 comments:

that70sgrl said...

So glad to hear he's on the road to 100% recovery!

traweaver said...

Oh Maria....I have been checking back to see if you both are well. Glad to hear you are on the mend.
Best wishes...take care of you too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi. Glad to hear you will be posting regularly again soon. I have been following your updates on facebook and glad things are going well. I miss the information and knowledge that you provide in your daily blogs.

If it isn't too soon for a question, I have one. I noticed recently you mentioned having toast with coconut oil. I just starting reading about coconut oil and as with everything new it is how do I start, what do I buy, how do I use it, etc. I know if you are eating it you have already done all this work. Can you help me by letting me know what you have learned about coconut oil as I want to start including it in my diet. Thanks so much for all that you do.

Mary F.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that Allan is on the mend. I've been checking back regularly to read about his progress. Glad to hear that he is on the road to recovery.

Everyday Superhero said...

Good to hear that Allan is recovering well. Looking forward to reading about your meals. Often, simple meals are best for the soul.

Warm wishes.

Anonymous said...

Good news! Been missing your blog ;) Still thinking of you..