Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some Very Yummy Food

After a week off from NROL4W I started up where I left off on Stage 7. I remember Stage 7 being difficult, but not THIS difficult. The circuit style of the workouts is completely different from the other stages in the program and my body is taking a little time to adjust to the pace... I can definitely feel the burn in my muscles while performing the exercises!

I thought that I would share with you one of my new favorite meals... I could eat this all day, every day!


nonfat plain yogurt cheese + Polly's almond butter granola + raspberries = heaven!

Speaking of Polly, she plans on sending out the first batch of her Yoga is Yummy DVD's this week! I am super excited to receive my copy. If you haven't pre-ordered a copy of Polly's DVD, click here to find out how!

Last night I purchased the Women of Faith version of The Message Bible and have been working on reading the foreword and introduction. I then plan on re-reading all of the Psalms up to this point (1-17) in this fun new Bible written in Contemporary Language. To find out more about The Message Bible click here. In addition, I plan on starting Jillian Michaels' Making the Cut after I finish reading The Eat-Clean Diet for Men.

I have been in the kitchen whipping up a lot of really tasty meals lately, so look forward to pics of those this week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Message Bible was even in Norwegian (web-version), how great is that!

And for Jillian's Cut..I've read it. Maybe I should re-read it - and live by it for the next 30 days..? A new challenge..?

NROLFW..I've read that too. Ok, I have to stop reading, and start acting!

Maria Peters said...

Isn't that the truth! It's so important to apply what we read about fitness and nutrition into our daily lives! How are your classes going?